Saturday, November 23, 2013

Handmade fishing lure earrings! I have been making them for years! Huge hit! I sell them for $10.00+ depending on lure. Custom orders and assortment of colors.

Handmade fishing lure earrings! I have been making them for years! Huge hit! I sell them for $10.00+ depending on lure. Custom orders and assortment of colors.
Handmade fishing lure earrings! I have been making them for years! Huge hit! I sell them for $10.00+ depending on lure. Custom orders and assortment of colors.
Click here to download
Handmade Bread Basket Liner for Thanksgiving...my mom loved this gift!
Handmade Bread Basket Liner for Thanksgiving...my mom loved this gift!
Click here to download
Bride's Handmade journal by JenniferManges.com
Bride's Handmade journal by JenniferManges.com
Click here to download
#Skateboard #longboard #etsy #handmade
#Skateboard #longboard #etsy #handmade
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment