Friday, November 22, 2013

My friend Corinne made me some of these for christmas, and they are awesome!!! dip the bottle of wine glasses into chalkboard paint and later use them for labeling! Also, the chalk paint comes in sooo many colors!

Handmade Jewelry
Handmade Jewelry
Click here to download
My friend Corinne made me some of these for christmas, and they are awesome!!! dip the bottle of wine glasses into chalkboard paint and later use them for labeling! Also, the chalk paint comes in sooo many colors!
My friend Corinne made me some of these for christmas, and they are awesome!!! dip the bottle of wine glasses into chalkboard paint and later use them for labeling! Also, the chalk paint comes in sooo many colors!
Click here to download
#smang it #handmade valentine cards #lose yourself #handmade marbles #handmade paper making
#smang it #handmade valentine cards #lose yourself #handmade marbles #handmade paper making
Click here to download
handmade pottery three leaf pottery Bowl
handmade pottery three leaf pottery Bowl
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment