Sunday, November 17, 2013

Tori // 4B/C Natural Hair Style IconTori. I am originally from Jamaica, currently living in Dallas, TX. Why did you make the decision to go natural? T: When I began my hair journey in 2010, I was experiencing severe shedding and breakage. After being relaxed for almost 12 years, my goal was to restore the health of my relaxed hair.

Handmade Tattoo & #snap your fingers #handmade handgun
Handmade Tattoo & #snap your fingers #handmade handgun
Click here to download
Tori // 4B/C Natural Hair Style IconTori. I am originally from Jamaica, currently living in Dallas, TX. Why did you make the decision to go natural? T: When I began my hair journey in 2010, I was experiencing severe shedding and breakage. After being relaxed for almost 12 years, my goal was to restore the health of my relaxed hair.
Tori // 4B/C Natural Hair Style IconTori. I am originally from Jamaica, currently living in Dallas, TX.    Why did you make the decision to go natural?  T: When I began my hair journey in 2010, I was experiencing severe shedding and breakage. After being relaxed for almost 12 years, my goal was to restore the health of my relaxed hair.
Click here to download
Homemade Hand Soap:: 1 bar of soap (castile or vegetable-based), a gallon filtered / distilled water, 2 Tbs glycerin.
Homemade Hand Soap:: 1 bar of soap (castile or vegetable-based), a gallon filtered / distilled water, 2 Tbs glycerin.
Click here to download
The GREI. Guys Get their Home Depot On
The GREI. Guys Get their Home Depot On
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment